Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures as Promised

I´m sure there is a better way to do this, but until I figure it out, this is how I´m going to post pictures. These are just a few of all the ones I have - I´ll continue to post when I have time. Enjoy!


The soccer field and volleyball court in 3 de Octubre.


Playground of 3 de Octubre, our house in the background to the left.


A little dark, but my room.


Mis hermanos, Gabo y Cesar.




Our casa in 3 de Octubre. My window is the one right behind the bug.


Keenan, Christie, and me (all living in 3 de Octubre) in Huascaran.


The staff at the training center welcomed us when we arrived in Peru.

2 comments:

  1. Steph! I absolutely love reading this. Adorable. My favorite part might have to be the photo (this is you, this is me) hahaha. Love the photos! Your room is actually bigger than mine ... womp womp. I'll show you a photo later. Keep updating. Makes me feel closer to you! Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! Glad to see you are happy. I am smarter than you, because I luckily brought a good towel from the states and wall sized map to show them around America:) Just kidding babe. Hopefully after PST when we get settled in we can exchange a package with local goodies and talk on the phone. Keep enjoying life. Ne vedem mai tarzui - see you later. Love, Vince

    ReplyDelete