Thursday, September 3, 2009

Go Gamecocks!

As I am typing this blog post, the Gamecocks are playing their first game of the season (up 7-0 in the first quarter) and I am sad that I'm not watching, and also can't really believe that I've come to enjoy a different type of futbol.

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that I've posted my new address on the right hand side of your screen. This is going to be my address for the rest of service so if you have anything to send (PLEASE SEND), this is where you can send it to. The package can be whatever size, box or envelope, but please just don't try to send electronics because they won't get to me.

I've also posted my phone number (for now, it could get creepy) if you feel the urge to hear my beautiful voice. I have been doing some research (aka talking to my new soccer player friends) and they tell me that a calling card is the best option. For this, however, I think you have to call a landline and I'm not sure what the number is for that. I'll keep you posted.

There are also the links to the other Peru 13ers' blogs if you can't resist and absolutely must know about all the interesting things my friends are up to.

Anyway, for all you tailgaters out there, stay safe, designate a driver, and feel free to call me with game updates.

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment