Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life in Vice


New cousins! Lucero, Astrid, Alesandro, Junior (above). Were in the restaurant after the team lost last Wednesday. Dont judge my hair, this was after riding 30 minutes on the back of a truck back from the game.

Me, Susan, and Heather on the roof of the Hostel we always stay at in Piura. Enjoying the first night away from site.

Aunt Lily, brother Dikson, cousin Chanito (birthday boy), host mom Rosa, me, and special guest Winnie Pooh, at Chanitos first birthday party. It was quite the event, with a tent, pinata, dancing, and more!

Astrid being crowned Miss Aniversario at the 19th anniversary celebration for Santa Bernardita in La Union this past Sunday night. Gorgeous.

The tent and decorations for Chanitos brithday party. At the moment I took this picture I was in my seat in the circle from which I didnt move until the end of the party. Mom, why didnt I ever get something like this?

Host mom, me and Astrid aka Betty, at the Anniversary Celebrbation of the sports club. This was two Sundays ago before the soccer team was elimated but after they lost the first game.

Me with Jose Maria, one of the members of the team, in my familys restaurant.

To celebrate the anniversary of the sports club, all of the kids made these torchas which also have candles in them and we walked around the town in a type of parade that night. Afterwards there was a competition and Astrid won 3rd place!

The mayor, his wife, and the contributors to the club carried the flag in front of the parade. Mayor Armando is third from the left.
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! After several hours at the internet I am finally completely updated! Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment